Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday


I have been so neglectful in getting an update done to my blog. I had a birthday about a month ago and Wendy Jo was kind enough to send me an awesome gift. She stitched a Pine Mountain Design and finished it into a darling pinkeep. She sent some yummy chocolate and some great fabrics and a scissor case. Thank you so much Wendy, I love it all! On the stitching front I have been working on another wedding design. Tis the season I guess. I stitched "Wedding Spots" by The Trilogy. I made some color changes and have finished it, I hope to get it framed in the next couple of days. I was lucky enough to find the perfect frame for it at Hobby Lobby so I can get it taken care of myself. Hopefully I'll get a picture posted soon. I've started Blackbird Designs "Spring Fling." It's such a pretty design, I've definitely got spring fever and the pretty pastel colors are just perfect. I'll get a picture of it posted soon too. Until next time,

No comments: