Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Wedding Sampler



I finished framing "Wedding Spots" by the Trilogy last night. I stitched this on 32 ct. Summer Khaki and changed a lot of the colors. Since the bridesmaids are wearing eggplant colored dresses, I used eggplant for the ribbon and the "I do" part. I used a charm for the rings instead of stitching them, think it worked out nicely. I am hoping to get some more stitching done on my BBD's "Spring Fling" and get a picture of it posted soon.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Renee said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! You did a wonderful job on it!!!!