I've been stitching on Shepherd's Bush "Bulb" when we take hockey road trips. Our last road trip was supposed to be this weekend but we had snow and sleet so the trip was canceled. Otherwise, this would be finished now. I'll try to finish it in the next week or so and post another picture.
When the Nashville Market items came out in February I scooped up this Lizzie*Kate design called "A Chicky Easter." It came with the fabric and I used DMC on everything but the little chick. I used Weeks Dye Works in Squash for the chick. I also did the loop method on him and didn't stitch individual stitches as you should when using overdyed thread. I didn't want a striped chick.
I've made slow but steady progress on my Beatrix Potter piece. The true color of the linen is hard to capture, especially when you take a picture in the evening instead of the daylight. Here is my progress to date. I'm using Lambswool and Thread Gatherer Silk N Colors in Nan's Mulberry.
The last work in progress I have I purchased on Thursday. This is a brand new design by Little House Needleworks called "Be True." I loved this design the moment I saw it and e-mailed my LNS to ask them to hold one for me. It's stitched on 32 ct Natural using DMC floss.
Until next time,
7 hours ago