Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Exchange received


Wendy Jo and I decided to do a summer exchange. This is the lovely package I received from her. I just love it all! She stitched the new freebie from Waxing Moon Designs "Summer is Sweet." She went with a watermelon theme and sent the cutest watermelon ornament too! It's just darling. She also made a scissor bag and sent a package of cute Mary Engelbreit nail files and some yummy Country Time Lemonade candy that my son has been stealing from me! I am still working on her package and hope to mail it soon. Thank you so much Wendy Jo! I love it all!

I have a few finishes to share at some point in time too. Hopefully I can update again this weekend.

Until next time,


2 comments:

WendyJo said...

You are very welcome Julie. I really enjoyed stitching it for you and it was a great exchange to put together.

Unknown said...

How awesome!!!!