Monday, August 16, 2010

Model Stitching


Early this year I got to stitch my first ever model. This model was for Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery. "Remember Me" was released last Friday so I can finally share with you what I have been stitching on. She bought a frame from a thrift shop and framed it herself. I think she did a lovely job on it. I can never find a frame that works just right for my stitching. Beth has designed some lovely samplers, check out her etsy shop or ask at your LNS. This one is stitched on 35 ct Weeks Dye Works Cappucino linen. It was a dream to stitch on, I'll have to check on getting some more of their linen.

Until next time,

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful work. The design is gorgeous. I haven't tried 35 ct weeks linen yet but probably will now.

Shari said...

very pretty Julie! Congrats on model stitching! Keep up the great work!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous model, you should be very proud of your work!

Unknown said...

It is absolutely GORGEOUS Julie! You did a fantastic job on stitching this model!!! A lot of hard work went into it and it turned out GREAT!!!!