Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finishes


Here is the finished piece of "Spring Violets" by Hands to Work. I did this on a piece of Shadow Cashel by Picture this Plus. I changed several colors and the shapes of several of the letters to make it easier to read.

I've been doing a bunch of sewing too and have several finishes in that regard. The above are by The Sampler Girl "Dash Away All." I've added a rusty bell to each one because reindeer should jingle when they dash away.

Up next is "Merry Winter" by JBW Designs.

This was a secret needle night kit put out several years ago by The Silver Needle. I've had him finished and in a drawer for several years.

Here is "A Very Merry Spring" by JBW Designs. I have the Summer and Autumn ones to do but haven't stitched them yet.

Until next time,

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

All are beautiful finishes :)
I especially love the Violets piece :)
The little reindeers are cute as a button (or a rusty jingle bell!)

Have a great weekend!

WendyJo said...

Love all the great finishes Julie!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! How did I miss this update!!!! What great finishes Julie!!!!!!!!!!