Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Model Stitching and a Gift

First, I had the great priviledge of stitching another model for Nikki Leeman from Country Cottage Needleworks. "Our Love Nest" is such a sweet design and I really enjoyed stitching it.


I made my first ever floss tag for my friend Wendy Jo. Her birthday was last week and I know how much she loves patriotic designs. I stitched a freebie from Lizzie Kate (one of her favorite designers) and started the process. I must admit, I had to have my husband help me with the eyelet, it's so nice having a hubby that is a handyman! Anyway, it wasn't too complicated and I will probably do this type of finish again.


I am working on one of the LHN Scripture Packs now. I am almost finished with "Faith" and hope to have a picture of it up here in the next week or so.


Until next time,













6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

YOur model is stunning and the tag is perfectly finished!

Rita said...

Beautiful job on the model!

I love your floss tag too.. I'll have to try that sometime.

BeckySC said...

Hi Julie :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)
The model you stitched is gorgeous!!!
Very nice job on the floss tag :)

Milly~ said...

Love this new model. You did an awesome job.

WendyJo said...

Another lovely model finish Julie!! So pretty!

Thanks so much for the birthday gift, {{LOVE IT}}!

Hope to see you soon!

Kimberly said...

I just found your blog as I "hopped" from other stitching sites...what beautiful work you do! I just ordered the "Love Nest" pattern and I cannot wait to stitch it! And I really like your floss tag - I will have to try that! What a beautiful way to keep floss organized. Thanks for sharing in your blog.